OMG

I really love the wii fit!!!!! I told myself when I got it, I would get on it everynight and low and behold something ALWAYS comes up!!

You have those days also?????

Today was my sons first baseball game of the season, I ate subway, which has WAY WAY TOO Many sodium grams to count. So I was getting ready for bed, I said I AM GETTING ON THE WII FIT. The devil kept saying NO don't do it and then GOD talked to me and said your only gonna get to the weight you want to if you get motivated and DO IT.

And guess what the DEVIL didn't win this I got up and did 35 minutes on wii fit all, fat burning exercises. I did 10 minutes of fast paced aerobics, and 800 steps on the wii fit and also 6 minutes of hulo hoops.

BOY, I am so tired, but oh so worth it. Good night ya'll, see you tomorrow have a great time and everyone keep up the good work.

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    I really love the wii fit!!!!! I told myself when I got it, I would get on it everynight and low and behold something ALWAYS comes up!!

You have those days also?????

Today was my sons first baseball game of the season, I ate subway, which has WAY WAY TOO Many sodium grams to count. So I was getting ready for bed, I said I AM GETTING ON THE WII FIT. The devil kept saying NO don't do it and then GOD talked to me and said your only gonna get to the weight you want to if you get motivated and DO IT.

And guess what the DEVIL didn't win this I got up and did 35 minutes on wii fit all, fat burning exercises. I did 10 minutes of fast paced aerobics, and 800 steps on the wii fit and also 6 minutes of hulo hoops.

BOY, I am so tired, but oh so worth it. Good night ya'll, see you tomorrow have a great time and everyone keep up the good work.
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Way to go!!!! I will think of you the next time that devil pops up telling me to skip my workout or enjoy that cookie!!:wink:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    :flowerforyou: That is so awesome!:flowerforyou: It feels good to beat the devil down!
  • WAY TO GO!!! I :heart: Wii Fit, too!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Good job!!!! I am still trying to get my butt up in the mornings to do my Turbo Jam. Have not made it yet. I am sooooo proud of you!! You are doing Awesome!!! Tamara!!!!!
  • That is awesome!! That devil sure loves to get in people's head!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YOU ROCK!!! YEY YOU!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    I was thinking about buying the wii for my daughter for xmas. If I did that then I would definately get the wii fit for me. Question....how many calories burned? Do you really get a good workout from it?
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    I don't actually know how many calories burned but just know that I drink about 32 ounces of water while I am on it and get off sweating like a pig. So to me its a good choice for us.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    I was thinking about buying the wii for my daughter for xmas. If I did that then I would definately get the wii fit for me. Question....how many calories burned? Do you really get a good workout from it?

The best part about the Wii in general (and with Wii Fit) is that the workout is what you make of it. You CAN do some of the games (like Wii Sports, for example), without putting much out-of-your-chair effort into it, however... it's more fun and you sweat a lot when you get up and really take it seriously and get into it. It's really what you make it! :D

We'd had a Wii for going on 2 years? now... something like that. We had Wii Sports, and my husband and I took it very seriously when we played Tennis or Boxing (competitive! LOL you should've heard us talking "smack") and I know it was a workout. Our roommate liked to play it sitting on the couch, so the type of workout we got or the calories we burned was really what we put into it. I said "We'd HAD" because we had a break-in in January and it was stolen (among other things), and we haven't replaced it yet. And then Wii Fit came out and I can't wait to finally get it. I'm sure it's the same -- if you're putting true effort in, you'll burn a lot more. So it kinda depends on the person (not to mention your height/weight/etc. plays a part in how many calories you'll burn) -- I'd love to get a HRM for my birthday/Christmas and replace our Wii and get Wii Fit and test it out :)

So after all that rambling, I guess my point was the workout you get from the Wii is what you make it and the amount of calories you'll burn will vary depending on the person... but also the effort you put into it :D Yay Wii!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    I was always finding that other things got in the way of my exercise in the evening, besides being tired.

Now I get up and exercise in the morning before anyone else is up. It took some getting used to, but now it's my favorite time of the day.

Also it is almost unheard of that I have any time conflicts at 5 am.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    I was always finding that other things got in the way of my exercise in the evening, besides being tired.

Now I get up and exercise in the morning before anyone else is up. It took some getting used to, but now it's my favorite time of the day.

Also it is almost unheard of that I have any time conflicts at 5 am.

That's what I do, too! And I've found myself really looking forward to it :) I used to put off exercise so I could get 30-40 minutes more sleep but then I'd be too tired in the evenings and ... oops... no time for exercise, time to go to bed. I know myself, and I know that if I don't get up and do it at 5am it won't get done. Now I love it! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!