its about fricken time!!!!!

jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
FINALLY!!! all summer i have been stuck at 226-230 pounds ... stupid plateaus!!!! So the past few weeks i have stepped up my exercise i do Zumba 2 times a week plus the past few days i have been walking for about 1.5-2 hrs a day.... and TADA i weighed in this morning at 225 yay me!!! AND its that time of the month too (which is usually a 4-6 pound gain).... im excited to know how much i have ACTUALLY lost!!! It feels so good to know that i have stuck with this all summer and through that horrible plateau ... and to know that the scale is finally starting to move again!!!

Replies

• jackeh
    FINALLY!!! all summer i have been stuck at 226-230 pounds ... stupid plateaus!!!! So the past few weeks i have stepped up my exercise i do Zumba 2 times a week plus the past few days i have been walking for about 1.5-2 hrs a day.... and TADA i weighed in this morning at 225 yay me!!! AND its that time of the month too (which is usually a 4-6 pound gain).... im excited to know how much i have ACTUALLY lost!!! It feels so good to know that i have stuck with this all summer and through that horrible plateau ... and to know that the scale is finally starting to move again!!!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    HOORAY!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Stupid plateaus:grumble:

You rock:drinker:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Yeah Jack AAAAAAAAA!!!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    You go girl!!! (doing a little 'weight loss' dance)
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Great! And YAY YOU for sticking with it !!! :happy:

What's Zumba like?
  • YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go you! go you! go you! yeah you!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    :grumble: io know the feelingi have been at a plateu also
    GREAT FOR YOU IM EXCITED FOR YOU:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

20033.png
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! That's awesome, Jackeh!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    AWESOME! bravo.gif
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    way to go sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jackeh
    Thanks guys:heart: you make me feel good i dont tell anyone except you guys how much i lose its nice to know you guys are there for me:heart: 2 more pounds till i reach 50 pounds lost cant wait!!!

thanks
    jackie
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    That is awesome!!! Funny how those plateaus seem to hit right before the milestone?!? :grumble: Good job!
  • ydf51
    ydf51 Posts: 11
    that is great! Your comment about sharing only with us made me realize that this is the first time for me to be sharing my weight concerns with perfect strangers and I feel it is like an alcoholic admitting to have a problem. I just started but I feel a little different than other times I have dieted, so maybe this is the way for me.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    WOOOOHOOOO!! GREAT JOB GIRL!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Keep up the excellent work!!

:bigsmile:
    -Tam
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Awesome WTG. :drinker: heres to getting the next 2lbs to reach 50.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Yeah!!!
    I hate plateau's ! I think I have hit another one too!

Keep up the great work! You will be at 50 in no time!
  • Yay...Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    way to go! :D those 2 pounds better run in fear!
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Sorry to be late to the party, but YOU ROCK!! Hard work paying off. Wave to the crowd, superstar!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Yea!! You are such a beautiful woman, and you *do* inspire me oh my sista! Luvya and hugz! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!