• blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    Hello Teri

90571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Teri, and welcome!
    You are sooooo going to love this site! Between the "eye opening" food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL lose the weight that you want to. AND, it'll even be fun doing it!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Alot of people also weigh, and or measure some things, such as meats, instead of just estimating and being way off.
    I also recommend drinking lots and lots of water too!
    Gotta warn you, this site can be VERY addicting!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Hi Teri, and welcome!
    You are sooooo going to love this site! Between the "eye opening" food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL lose the weight that you want to. AND, it'll even be fun doing it!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Alot of people also weigh, and or measure some things, such as meats, instead of just estimating and being way off.
    I also recommend drinking lots and lots of water too!
    Gotta warn you, this site can be VERY addicting!

I second all of that! Welcome, Teri! We're glad to have you :) And don't be surprised when you're hooked on this site -- it means good things for your body and your health! :D
  • Hello Teri! Glad you joined us! You're among friends here so don't be bashful or shy about "unloading" your emotions on us as your go through your weight loss journey. We're walking right beside you!

Denise

weight.png
  • Freda
    Freda Posts: 15
    Welcome! Let us know if we can help. Good Luck!
    :love: