Calories

liztur
liztur Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
Hi there! Does anyone have a good reference for a website that lists all calrific values - sometimes I do not find what I am looking for in the list here. Otherwise 3 days of following the plan and results are already showing for me! Kiz

Replies

• liztur
    Hi there! Does anyone have a good reference for a website that lists all calrific values - sometimes I do not find what I am looking for in the list here. Otherwise 3 days of following the plan and results are already showing for me! Kiz
  • I just type in the food and the word calorie in google.
  • i used to belong to www.calorieking.com
  • sorry my computer is messing up... :) But i used calorie king but the price got to high. I still go to the site and get caloire counts on food i cant find. its a very helpful , then i come back here and add the counts to my diary
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    You can still use calorieking even if you're not a "member" Just use the SEARCH box without logging in.

http://www.calorieking.com/foods

Here's another good one that gives you the oppurtunity to search for a recipe by a food or ingredient, and then when it gives you your recipe(s) it also gives the calories. Awesome!

www.recipezaar.com

Hope that helps.

cm
  • liztur
    Thanks to all the people who replied - it is all such a big help to help each other as we are all short of time one way or another! Liz
  • dgjanzen
    dgjanzen Posts: 1 Member
    If you need restaurant foods try www.dietfacts.com
This discussion has been closed.