Hello

Hi,

I have been using this site for a couple of weeks--but this is the first time I have used the message boards. I have lost 5 pounds so far. I am really excited. I would like to lose 93 more pounds so I have a long way to go--but with God's help and your encouragement--it's a destination that I know I will arrive at. :smile:

Replies

• Hi,

I have been using this site for a couple of weeks--but this is the first time I have used the message boards. I have lost 5 pounds so far. I am really excited. I would like to lose 93 more pounds so I have a long way to go--but with God's help and your encouragement--it's a destination that I know I will arrive at. :smile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Congratulations and welcome aboard. You will find the hard part when you're about half way to your goal and you mind starts arguing with you about what it wants you to do.

Just keep posting and reading what we all moan or cheer about and you'll see.

:drinker:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Welcome -- this is an amazing place.

rheston - so true... that's where I am now. Been a slacker for about a week and a half. Just did some cardio though and am ready to hop back on the wagon for the last 10 lbs.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hi!!:bigsmile: Welcome! This is a wonderful place and there's lots of people(like Me) who are just where you are. anytime ya wanna talk- just shout. nice to meet you!! Congratulations on the 5lbs.!!! doesn't it feel great to see that scale go lower!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    welcome and congrats :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on your progress thus far! :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks so much--nice to meet you!!:smile: