7 pounds down this week?!?!

It's not official yet, since I do my weigh in and measurements first thing on Sunday mornings, but I just did a preview weigh and I think I am down 7 pounds this week...tomorrow will tell for sure but I am so excited!

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    It's not official yet, since I do my weigh in and measurements first thing on Sunday mornings, but I just did a preview weigh and I think I am down 7 pounds this week...tomorrow will tell for sure but I am so excited!
  • That is wonderful...hoping for the best! :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    :flowerforyou: Fantastic Job, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    WOW, that's quite a lot for a one week loss! I sure never lost like that! Congratulations. :smile:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Wow!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Awesome! And you've already lost 26 lbs!!!! You do amazing!

Keep it up!
    :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    :noway: WOWZERS!!!

party-smiley-020.gif
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Good Job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Envy!
    Good for you!
  • :drinker: :drinker: :cry: :cry: :cry: :angry: :smooched:
    :heart: :flowerfo:bi:heart: gsmile: ryou: :flowerforyou:
  • :grumble: :love: :wink: :blushing: :heart:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    If you don't mind me saying, Ms.Laura, your current 'after' pic is INCREDIBLE:love: . Truly a dramatic change. :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! That's phenomenal!! :smile: :smile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member

Awwe, man! I am so jealous! Hoping for the best tomorrow!! :drinker:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    After reading Russia1513 post, I went and looked at your pics. You are doing great!!!
    I see results from what you are doing. Keep it up... I know that it is a challenge, but you seem ready for that challenge :drinker:
  • BrandNewLaura
    If you don't mind me saying, Ms.Laura, your current 'after' pic is INCREDIBLE:love: . Truly a dramatic change. :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! That's phenomenal!! :smile: :smile:

Just to clarify, the last photo in my profile is a computer enhanced photograph that shows me at my goal weight. The middle photo is actually what I look like now, after about 7 weeks of MFP. I still have a long way to go, but the weight is coming off steadily, and I know I can do this :smile: Thank you for all the wonderful messages of support...I will update tomorrow when I do my official weigh in and measurements...hopefully that ticker will MOVE!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Fabulous, fabulous!! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    7 Pounds I am so jealous but so happy for you !!!! Great job :)
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    WAY TO GO LAURA!!!!! That is so exciting! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • That is terrific! I am happy if I lose one! LOL~! What are you doing? just counting calories or any program?
  • BrandNewLaura
    That is terrific! I am happy if I lose one! LOL~! What are you doing? just counting calories or any program?

Counting calories and doing Leslie Sansone walking DVDs...plus making wiser choices food wise...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!