Hello--->New Here! & excited!

Hey all! My name is Shanda & I am 20 years old and am a proud army wife and mommy! I have a beautiful 19m old little girl named madison! And well having a child is one reason why I am here! :laugh: I just hope too lose some weight too become healthier and to well ya...fit into those Skinny jeans again! l0l..And i am just looking to make some friends on here and get alittle moviated! :)
-Shanda

91110.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• Hey all! My name is Shanda & I am 20 years old and am a proud army wife and mommy! I have a beautiful 19m old little girl named madison! And well having a child is one reason why I am here! :laugh: I just hope too lose some weight too become healthier and to well ya...fit into those Skinny jeans again! l0l..And i am just looking to make some friends on here and get alittle moviated! :)
    -Shanda

91110.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    YOu have come to the right place! WELCOME:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks so much! I am just really non-movavated i guess! I am afarid i am not going to lose anything at all! :frown:
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    I have found that keeping this food diary really has raised my awareness about what I am eating. I am learning the caloric value of all foods and seeing how many I need to maintain a healthy weight. It really has been mind boggling because I didn't think I was that bad but have been watching the pounds slowly add up year after year.:cry:89050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I have found that keeping this food diary really has raised my awareness about what I am eating. I am learning the caloric value of all foods and seeing how many I need to maintain a healthy weight. It really has been mind boggling because I didn't think I was that bad but have been watching the pounds slowly add up year after year.:cry:

I feel the same way! This place has been such an eye opener, and the ONLY thing that's helped me FINALLY lose the weight! It REALLY, REALLY works!!!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. Some people even weigh and or measure some things, such as meats, rather than estimating and being WAY off.
    Also, drink lots and lots of water.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! It CAN be done!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome! You CAN do it!!!!:flowerforyou: