hello ... i am new member

:bigsmile:

hi
i am 27, single girl from kuwait ... so @ first i apologize about my bad english ... i've been straggling with my wight :drinker: up and down since 5 years ago.. and i manage to lose 15 kilos and i have 20 kilos to go

this time i determine to lose it all :flowerforyou:
i got 4 month plan every month i will lose 5 kilos at least.. this way make it more easier fror me to lose since 5 kilos is a easy target

i sign in here to get motivate
and meet new friend to help me to do that :)

:smile:

Replies

• bibo
    bibo Posts: 2

hi
    i am 27, single girl from kuwait ... so @ first i apologize about my bad english ... i've been straggling with my wight :drinker: up and down since 5 years ago.. and i manage to lose 15 kilos and i have 20 kilos to go

i got 4 month plan every month i will lose 5 kilos at least.. this way make it more easier fror me to lose since 5 kilos is a easy target

• Welcome

The program is really great to monitor calorie intake and excercise. Good luck on your weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • 5 kilos per month is a lot, especially as you start to lose the weight (because it will come off less easily then). Try not to be discouraged if it doesn't happen as you plan and remember that you are becoming healthier and stronger!

Welcome. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    HI! Welcome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: This is a great site. I find all the support I need, and motivation to move on to the next level ( :smooched: :heart: :love: Thanks TAM!)

And the site is very addictive, so you will be reading and posting reading and posting....so your english will improve also!!

(btw i had NO problem reading your post...most people only know 1 language so dont be afraid to post1)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

hi

Welcome to the MFP family Bibo.:flowerforyou: ..you'll find tons of motivation and inspiration galore:happy: here!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck to you!! :flowerforyou:

(And thanks arewethereyet!! :blushing: :blushing: )

-Tam