Hi I'm new!

Hi I'm new. I just heard about this website on another forum I frequently go to. I think it's a great idea and hopefully I'll be able to loose some weight! I just had my first baby 2 months ago and I'm ready to start exercising off this extra baby weight, and then some! I've had issues with my weight growing up. It goes up & down a lot. I was doing really well for a while, but then gained some, and then got pregnant.. So I'm trying to get back on track again and hopefully get at LEAST to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd be elated if I could lose even more. :]

Replies

• Hi I'm new. I just heard about this website on another forum I frequently go to. I think it's a great idea and hopefully I'll be able to loose some weight! I just had my first baby 2 months ago and I'm ready to start exercising off this extra baby weight, and then some! I've had issues with my weight growing up. It goes up & down a lot. I was doing really well for a while, but then gained some, and then got pregnant.. So I'm trying to get back on track again and hopefully get at LEAST to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd be elated if I could lose even more. :]
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Hi and Welcome to this fabulous site:flowerforyou:

Jackie
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hi I'm new. I just heard about this website on another forum I frequently go to. I think it's a great idea and hopefully I'll be able to loose some weight! I just had my first baby 2 months ago and I'm ready to start exercising off this extra baby weight, and then some! I've had issues with my weight growing up. It goes up & down a lot. I was doing really well for a while, but then gained some, and then got pregnant.. So I'm trying to get back on track again and hopefully get at LEAST to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd be elated if I could lose even more. :]

:flowerforyou: Welcome! Glad you joined us...lots of motivation, inspiration and great folks here ...I think you'll find it a wonderful and easy site to manuever as well. :happy:

Congrats on your new baby as well:flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Welcome and good luck!
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Welcome. It's a wonderful site with great people.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! I am sure you will find this site and the people on it to be very helpful and motivating!!!

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Congrats to you on your baby and welcome to MFP!!! You will love it here!

:flowerforyou: