I just Joined....

Options
I just joined today and so far I am very impresses with this website... it is exactly what I need to help me reach my goal, I am 29 years old and my current weight is 215 lbs., it has been 9 wks. since I started my 1200 calorie a day diet and have lost 35 lbs so far and it is so hard..... I go out with my friends and am refusing to drink any alcohol until I am under 200 lbs... all of my friends have been great, except for one and yes everyone agrees she is trying to sabotage me, I have had to stop going to the gym with her, cause all she is doing is holding me back, then she wants to go eat at like olive garden afterwards..... oh well, enough whining .......

Replies

• charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and so far I am very impresses with this website... it is exactly what I need to help me reach my goal, I am 29 years old and my current weight is 215 lbs., it has been 9 wks. since I started my 1200 calorie a day diet and have lost 35 lbs so far and it is so hard..... I go out with my friends and am refusing to drink any alcohol until I am under 200 lbs... all of my friends have been great, except for one and yes everyone agrees she is trying to sabotage me, I have had to stop going to the gym with her, cause all she is doing is holding me back, then she wants to go eat at like olive garden afterwards..... oh well, enough whining .......
  • molly73
    Options
    hey. good luck on your goal and don't let anyone bring you down I have a family member who always try to bring me down but I've just learned to not talk to them as much about dieting because if i do I always just feel worse. Good Luck and God Bless.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good luck Charley on you adventure. We are all on it and hopefully we will find some great new ways to enjoy life by doing it.
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi..welcome please add me if you would like..Congratulations!!!