Hello

I'm Jackie, I've been trying to loose weight for the past 3 years now and nothing I've done seems to work. I can use all the pointers I can get.

Replies

• I'm Jackie, I've been trying to loose weight for the past 3 years now and nothing I've done seems to work. I can use all the pointers I can get.
  • Welcome! My best tips are portion control...only eat half when you eat out, and put your meals into the site before you eat them. I can't tell you how many times I have changed what I was eating because I didn't realize how many calories it was! If you eat it first, then it's too late! Good luck!
  • Welcome Jackie :flowerforyou:

What has helped me is logging my food intake and reading the labels. Best Wishes :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Hi Jackie! :flowerforyou: Welcome! What has helped me is a food journal. What I eat and what times. I lost a lot of weight before My Fitness Pal and my weight loss since MFP is going great too, but what I realized was I would forget a meal and get crazy hungry. Really can't do that with a body that needs six LITTLE meals a day. Food journal was a must for me. (I'm looking forward to a designer dress too :blushing: )