Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hey Ladies!

Its officially been a week and I'm still sick. I am so hating this. Friday I went to the dr too.

Here's my update:

I have a lot of fluid in my left ear.
    A little bit of fluid in my right ear.
    Lymph node on the left side of my neck is causing the neck and back pain, cramps, that I have that are keeping me from moving my neck without crying out.
    The right side of my nostril is swollen inside.
    Pressure behind my nose and eyes from sinuses.
    The inside of mt throat is red and swollen too.

So now I have antibiotics that leave an awful taste in my mouth and make me wanna gag and I'm going in a little bit to get muscle relaxers that will help me sleep and hopefully get rid of the neck pain. I feel like I'm dying. So apparently no getting better for me right now.

Hope everyone else is doing good. So no I haven't done any crunches. Anything that causes my neck to move at any time kills me. And no jumping jacks. I am hoping that as soon as I feel better I can jump on the wagon with you ladies and attempt to catch up. I know I am way behind so I will try hard but I'm waiting until I feel better. The dr told me to get some more rest and make sure I am drinking plenty of fluids. I still eat on occasion too. LOL Talk to you all later on.

Have a great Monday ladies! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    poor nae! I hope you feel better soon!

I'm just now getting to lunch. Not really hungry and my teeth are killing me but I'll manage.
  • Nessarose1
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Is it spring yet???????????????
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    :drinker: Going to get more water....
  • Nessarose1
    101.1 ounces for me so far. Phew! I need a boat!
  • chrissyh
    I am only at 40. 16 more in the works
  • Nessarose1
    I had to force myself. lol I would give myself little goals. I can't do xx until I finish my water. lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Oh water! I knew I was forgetting something. :laugh:

Renae, sorry you're still feeling so bad. At least you finally got some help for yourself. I hope you and Nessa feel better soon.

Nessa congratulations on your little one staying dry. Give her an extra hug and kiss for being such a big girl. :smile:

I've been pretty pretty busy at work today but still find time to check MFP :laugh: I hope everyone has a great day. I believe a an APB has been sent out for Memaw.
  • Nessarose1
    I am sooooooooooooo tired of this DANG COLD! Where the heckio is SPRING??

I need some UV rays STAT!

I'm so cranky all the sudden. Bf told me I should go tanning to soak up some fake sun. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Tanning may not be a bad idea to feel the heat and peace for a few minutes!

56 oz
    will start on next 16 after go to bank

I order all these germs to go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone must get better STAT!
  • naesdestiny
    I finally got my muscle relaxers so maybe now I can get a good nights sleep. I could sure use it that's for sure. Wish me luck later on with that one.

I ate lunch with the boyfriend and got my pills and have done nothing else. I am still so worn out too. Gosh I feel like such a slacker!!!
  • chrissyh
    Aww Nae - that really stinks. Sorry
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I HATE Missing it all!! Work is draining the life outta me. :indifferent:

About to do my crunches...think I'll do 50 to make up for last week & then if my abs have anything left I'll do 11 more for today. We'll see.

Oh yeah- and my freakin' tattoo comes over about 1cm too far & keeps me from about half my "work" shirts :grumble: Chris & I are taking off this weekend & going shopping :bigsmile: got an overnight sitter for each kid! lol its gonna be GREAT, I'm more than excited. Chris is going to force me to buy jeans - good jeans, like the $50+ jeans :indifferent: it makes me sick to think about spending that much BUT the last pair that lasted me *literally* 10 years cost about $80. I guess its worth it. Again, we'll see. lol

Teran - staffing issues (down to 2 full time employees in an office meant for 5) stopped me from being able to help with the march for babies last year :ohwell: but we have a part timer this year so hopefully I'll be able to have a hand in it all. We usually count the money on race day & hold it in the vault. If nothing else I'm most def going to participate in the walk :happy:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    10 real, legit sit-ups
    10 inverted crunches (lower abs)
    50 'bicycle' crunches (obliques)
    10 reg crunches
    10 left side crunches
    10 right side crunches
    Jesse-I bet your feeling it today!!
  • Nessarose1
    I did really well yest. I didn't feel like it but since I had Taco Dip and chips for dinner :indifferent: I HAD to. :laugh: (It was sooooooooo good! :tongue: )

Elliptical for 45 and I kicked BUTT, Crunches- 50 Bicycle Crunches- 50 Sit ups- 5 :laugh: Hula hoop- 15 minutes. But my abs don't hurt today so I think I was slacking bad. I need to find my HRM. I def feel like I burned more than the 500 cals mfp gave me. :laugh:

So this morning I get the softest kiss on my forhead and I think "damn cat- get off me." Soft kiss again- followed by a tiny hand on my forhead. :indifferent: Not the cat. Daughter climbed into bed. When I asked her what she was doing she said "Waking you up like a princess- it's wake up time." :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Except it was FOUR A.M. :indifferent: NOT wake up time! :laugh: I'm sooooooooooo tired. She didn't go back down. She kept "going potty" over and over until our alarms went off at 6:30. I was all for having her sleep with us for the last 2 hours but bf wasn't having it. I know it's bad but really- think about it- when I go to bed I have bf there with me. I have a companion. Daughter has stuffed animals. ? Also- bf refused to turn her tv on so really we all just stayed up and now we're all super cranky. :huh:

Still working on my coffee over here.
  • chrissyh
    Jesse-i may have missed it but I gotta ask...what does the new tat mean??

Nessa-you have one precious potty princess there!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Thanks chrissy! She's a trip! I wasn't really mad at her but bf over-exaggerated a bit. She's only young once.
  • naesdestiny
    Ok so I have been taking my medicine and I spent from 5pm yesterday until 11am this morning in bed and still don't feel any better. So I may go back here soon. Hope all is well here.
  • Nessarose1
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Goodness!! I'm SOOOOOO tired!