Hi to everyone!

Just found this site and am excited about it. I have lost 75 pounds with the south beach diet about 4 years ago and have kept most of it off but have struggled with the last 20 pounds.......having a hard time finding that same motivation and commitment as I had in the beginning. Utlimate goal would be to loose 25 more pounds (currently at 155) but would be thrilled to loose 15 and keep it off. I swear I can put on 5 pounds in a weekend alone. Love the idea of journaling and communicating with you. any advice for the website?

Replies

• Just found this site and am excited about it. I have lost 75 pounds with the south beach diet about 4 years ago and have kept most of it off but have struggled with the last 20 pounds.......having a hard time finding that same motivation and commitment as I had in the beginning. Utlimate goal would be to loose 25 more pounds (currently at 155) but would be thrilled to loose 15 and keep it off. I swear I can put on 5 pounds in a weekend alone. Love the idea of journaling and communicating with you. any advice for the website?
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Welcome and congrats on the work that you have already done!!!
  • Welcome to the crew! You've done great to lose so much weight and keep it off. I'm just getting started with my weight loss and all is going well. I'm more fit now than I've ever been and MFP has been a great help in that regard. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Just found this site and am excited about it. I have lost 75 pounds with the south beach diet about 4 years ago and have kept most of it off but have struggled with the last 20 pounds.......having a hard time finding that same motivation and commitment as I had in the beginning. Utlimate goal would be to loose 25 more pounds (currently at 155) but would be thrilled to loose 15 and keep it off. I swear I can put on 5 pounds in a weekend alone. Love the idea of journaling and communicating with you. any advice for the website?

Welcome!:happy: Glad you've joined us
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome to MFP! The people here are so friendly and support is awesome. Congrats on the work you have already done! You can finish it up!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: