Hello Everybody

:happy: ...Im Renee from Missouri and I just joined yesterday. My best friend in the world has been a member here for awhile and she suggested that I join since I've become fed up with not being able to lose weight. I started my diet yesterday and I have to say I feel great. I have lots of energy and my mental state is SO much better just knowing that Im doing something for my health. This site is SO terrific and such a tremendous help...to be able to log in my foods and see what I have eaten and what I have left for the day is just amazing!!!!

I really look forward to the support I know Im going to get from being here...and I look forward also to supporting others...because I know how hard it can be to lose weight. My goal is 115 to 120 pounds...I am 142 right now , the heaviest I've ever been in my life and it is very depressing. But I know with all of you to help me...Im gonna make it!!!!

Replies

• :happy: ...Im Renee from Missouri and I just joined yesterday. My best friend in the world has been a member here for awhile and she suggested that I join since I've become fed up with not being able to lose weight. I started my diet yesterday and I have to say I feel great. I have lots of energy and my mental state is SO much better just knowing that Im doing something for my health. This site is SO terrific and such a tremendous help...to be able to log in my foods and see what I have eaten and what I have left for the day is just amazing!!!!

I really look forward to the support I know Im going to get from being here...and I look forward also to supporting others...because I know how hard it can be to lose weight. My goal is 115 to 120 pounds...I am 142 right now , the heaviest I've ever been in my life and it is very depressing. But I know with all of you to help me...Im gonna make it!!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You've come to the right place.

Best of luck!
  • Thank you dear....:heart:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome! :)
  • Thank you :happy:
  • I LOOOOOOOOOVE the picture!! Welcome and best of luck.
  • Thank you SO much...and yep...Johnny is GORGEOUS isn't he LOL....Im a total Johnny freak !!!! :love:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    you silly thing, welcome
  • LOL thank you .....and yes Im silly and crazy and hyper heheheh....I hope I don't drive you guys crazy LOL :noway:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome, I know you're going to love it here.
  • OK I hope this works...YAY my ticker worked but how do I make it so it comes up on every post?

Never mind I got it :happy: