need a push in the right direction

Options
So I just moved to a new city a month ago, and since Ive been here I totally fell off the wagon. Ive made healthy eating choices, but I constantly eat and I havent found a gym I like here yet, plus Ive been crazy busy w school and work (i know I know...excuses excuses). Will some one give me a shove in the right direction...I need some motivation :grumble:

Replies

• allie5199
    Options
    So I just moved to a new city a month ago, and since Ive been here I totally fell off the wagon. Ive made healthy eating choices, but I constantly eat and I havent found a gym I like here yet, plus Ive been crazy busy w school and work (i know I know...excuses excuses). Will some one give me a shove in the right direction...I need some motivation :grumble:
  • alimassa
    Options

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! Threre you go! You can do it! Get back on the wagon and ride into the sunset!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Ali
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I think you did it for yourself when you posted this message.

Pick one healthy thing to do tomorrow. Log your food or discuss gyms with people you know in the new town.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    <<<<PUSH>>>> Just remember those size 4's you wanted to get into! :flowerforyou: