PURPLE TEAM 09/05/2008

2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    PURPLE TEAM WAKE-UP CALL! :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, though, where is everyone? We have to be the most anti-social team ever. Hehe. Good thing the show is starting soon, lots of conversational fodder!

I'm here :happy: and had a great weekend...how about the rest of you? I think the only reason I'm not posting regularly to our Purple list...is ...um, I can never find it in the list..:sad:

I've only been on MFP a week so you gotta cut me at least a bit of slack:tongue: I'll figure things out around here before too long...and learn how to find a thread that's not showing anymore. :happy:

I am glad you posted Faythe...as I wanted to jump in here and say hello and wish everyone a great week...and a great weigh in this week!!:happy:

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!:wink:
  • Hi Purple Team,

Had a tough weekend but back on track - any suggestions on how to survive the weekend would be appreciated, however all that said back on track now. Off to the Gym shortly to try make ammends.

Have to say though without Purple Team and MFP would have given up already though - that's why I'm overweight.

cheers Moreeta
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hi Purple Team,

Had a tough weekend but back on track - any suggestions on how to survive the weekend would be appreciated, however all that said back on track now. Off to the Gym shortly to try make ammends.

Have to say though without Purple Team and MFP would have given up already though - that's why I'm overweight.

cheers Moreeta

Glad you're back on track!:happy:

Have a great weight in everyone...I've had a pretty good week so we'll see...last week I maintained as I'm kinda smack dab in the middle of my cycle...so I hope it breaks for this weigh in and it shows dropped lbs. Other wise next week better be a great one.:grumble: :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker: Isn't it frustrating when you know you're on track but your body is in a place where it's hanging onto water for dear life....UGH:grumble:

Thinking of my Purple Team Mates during my workouts really helps....you all inspire me to keep going and go the distance:wink:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    I'm here. I'm HERE! But only for a minute. We've only got one computer (with internet access) in the house and my DH is trying to kick me off. How rude! :ohwell:

Had a little slip during the weekend, but in the end, if the scale doesn't move, I will be able to contribute a little something lost by weigh-in. :smile: