aloha!!

hi everyone, i just found this website off another weight loss web site and decided i needed something new since the old one wasn't getting me anywhere. I'm from Honolulu, HI, 22 years old and is reaching out for some motivation. I'm good a yo yo-ing and it needs to stop..:tongue: anyway i hope i could get motivation from all the forums here so good luck to everyone!

Replies

• maddmaddmama
    maddmaddmama Posts: 19 Member
    hi everyone, i just found this website off another weight loss web site and decided i needed something new since the old one wasn't getting me anywhere. I'm from Honolulu, HI, 22 years old and is reaching out for some motivation. I'm good a yo yo-ing and it needs to stop..:tongue: anyway i hope i could get motivation from all the forums here so good luck to everyone!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hellllo there and welcome :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome! YOU CAN DO IT! :flowerforyou:
  • Hello and Aloha,

Welcome....and yes this is a very good site ...good people...I lived in Honolulu for 10 years...Hawaii Kai....Beautiful....I loved it....I left the islands for the mainland for school....I enjoyed my life there....I havelost 45 pounds so far....and my boyfriend has lost 17 pounds so far, with the help of this website.see you around the site.....

Desti:smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    welcome!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    You can do it girl!!! Welcome and good luck to ya! Let us know how we can help!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Aloha and welcome! :) We're glad to have you, and you'll find LOADS of wonderful (WONDERFUL) people and a whole lot of motivation and support. Welcome to the family!
  • welcome and good luck :happy:
  • Welcome:happy: