Second time around on this site!!!

WE'll I've managed to put on all my weight back (exception of 10lbs) during the last 4 months - I feel sooo ashamed of myself. I am back again today to give it another shot - wish me the best of luck because I WILL need it.

I have undergone summer holidays and a move with three kids - my house is in shambles and I feel that my health is to - I have to do something about it and it starts today!

A new day - a NEW way of LIFE>>>>

Replies

• WE'll I've managed to put on all my weight back (exception of 10lbs) during the last 4 months - I feel sooo ashamed of myself. I am back again today to give it another shot - wish me the best of luck because I WILL need it.

I have undergone summer holidays and a move with three kids - my house is in shambles and I feel that my health is to - I have to do something about it and it starts today!

• WE'll I've managed to put on all my weight back (exception of 10lbs) during the last 4 months - I feel sooo ashamed of myself. I am back again today to give it another shot - wish me the best of luck because I WILL need it.

Welcome Back!:flowerforyou: Looks like your ready to kick but agian:wink: Good luck to ya!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    No shame, that's not allowed. Welcome back. :smile:
  • thanks guys
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Welcome back!!