I'm Gonna Make It!

:heart: Hello all. :heart:

My name is Leigh. I just came across this website today! I started my fitness journey yesterday and need a little support and motivation. I'm currently at 270 lbs and would like to make it to 140. I'm 24 years old . . . it's about time!!!!

Question: How do I get my ticker up as my signature?

Thanks. :wink:

Nice to meet you all! Hope this will be a wonderful website to visit on a daily basis.

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    :heart: Hello all. :heart:

My name is Leigh. I just came across this website today! I started my fitness journey yesterday and need a little support and motivation. I'm currently at 270 lbs and would like to make it to 140. I'm 24 years old . . . it's about time!!!!

Question: How do I get my ticker up as my signature?

Thanks. :wink:

Nice to meet you all! Hope this will be a wonderful website to visit on a daily basis.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Oops! Nevermind about the ticker question . . . I found my answer. :)
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome!!! This is a great place to keep motivated. I suggest reading as many stories of success as you can! There are some tried and true techniques to survive the long journey!

:bigsmile:
    M
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome!!! It is great to have you here! We're pretty much in the same weight boat - so it will be nice to have another buddy! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • I haven't been here very long either!

so nice to meet you!

I love the title! because you ARE going to make it, just stay focused and it will happen for you,

i used to be 182 lbs at the age of 16! I decided to stop drinking soda and eating better while working out, and the weight didnt go at first but the next thing you knew, it was falling off...i know every body is diffrent! but you can def do it...

i got down to 140 and stayed there for a few years! i turned 21 and started drinking...((worked at a bar)) and gained weight now i'm at 165! i want to be back to my normal weight of 140-135!

nice to have you here! message me anytime im always down to meet buddies and help each other with motivation!!!

=) leslie:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Yes, you are gonna make it!! Wanna know why????

Almost a year ago (On Sept 6)...I weighed in at 270 myself....

And am down 110 lbs so far!

It is very possible and I am living proof that it can happen the slow and steady way.....and that a year can make a HUGE difference in your life!

Good luck to you!!!! :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • :bigsmile: Hi!! i'm right there with you! Wanted to tell you, I'm new also and this place is awesome. There's so much help and people to talk to that it really helps me stay focused. Hope you like it and holler if you wanna talk anytime!! Nice to meet you!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome Leigh! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WELCOME!!!!! WELCOME!!!!! :flowerforyou: SO glad to have you join us! You can totally do this!!! And you'll LOVE this site! Let us know however we can help!!!!

GOOD LUCK!
  • Welcome! I'm 24 too :happy: Good luck on this journey. You'll get lots of support here!