Be Gone Baby Weight!

I'm almost 4 weeks post baby, and I'm too poor and stubborn to go buy bigger jeans, so I'm here to lose the amazing amount of weight I put on before and during my pregnancy!

Replies

• juliasphate
    juliasphate Posts: 4 Member
    I'm almost 4 weeks post baby, and I'm too poor and stubborn to go buy bigger jeans, so I'm here to lose the amazing amount of weight I put on before and during my pregnancy!
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Don't be too hard on yourself about losing the baby weight-it took 9+ months to pack it on, and it may take that much time to get it off. I was like you though after my son was born. I tried pulling on my size 8 jeans and couldn't get them up over my thighs-i couldn't believe it! Remember maternity clothes are your friend for a while postpartum, and cute sweat suits are great too! Be careful not to limit your calories too much if you are nursing. Most doctors advise not to do much exercise if any until 6 weeks post partum. I hope you are doing well, i remember feeling so tearful and exhausted after having my little guy-hang in there-and welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Congrats on the new baby! I miss having little, little ones :cry: Just remember that you can do this! It took some time putting the pounds on - so it will take time to take them off. You'll love the site because if you are nursing, the extra nutrients and calories you need can be easily computed here.

Blessings of success!!! :flowerforyou: