Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes (blue team) 9/9

Options
hey hey ! i was up early so i though i would start it up this morning !

i was just so excited by my weight in this morning !!!!!!!! yooooohoooooo :bigsmile: :smile: :happy: :laugh: :love: :glasses: :noway: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :tongue: :wink: :drinker:

so last night i started a new class at the gym, its a jazz fitness class,, well it was awsome,, i really enjoyed myself, now i cant wait for next monday !!!!!!!! it was quite a work out too,
i wish there was a jazz fitness class everyday !! everybody knew the moves,, so it looked more like a choegraphic dance on a stage, i was thinking how we would be good for a music video soon :)
but the beauty of it is that there is people at all level,

Life is good lately !!!!!!!!!!!!

im going swimming tonight ,,, yay swimming !!

can't wait to see this weeks results !!!
may

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hey hey ! i was up early so i though i would start it up this morning !

i was just so excited by my weight in this morning !!!!!!!! yooooohoooooo :bigsmile: :smile: :happy: :laugh: :love: :glasses: :noway: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :tongue: :wink: :drinker:

so last night i started a new class at the gym, its a jazz fitness class,, well it was awsome,, i really enjoyed myself, now i cant wait for next monday !!!!!!!! it was quite a work out too,
    i wish there was a jazz fitness class everyday !! everybody knew the moves,, so it looked more like a choegraphic dance on a stage, i was thinking how we would be good for a music video soon :)
    but the beauty of it is that there is people at all level,

Life is good lately !!!!!!!!!!!!

im going swimming tonight ,,, yay swimming !!

can't wait to see this weeks results !!!
    may
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning May, WTG... I was also happy at my scale this morning compared to a 1lb gain last week. I hate that we cant talk about it yet :sad: Well I am still waiting for the bus to come and when it does then I will do my morning workout.

I am going to a Zumba class tomorrow night. They have it on Mondays and Wed. but I have cub scouts on mondays so cant do that class. So I guess just one night a week for me.

Thank you all for the luck you gave me last night. I dont think it was the best meeting but I did it. I really hate getting in front of adults and talking. Maybe it will get a little better once I lose the weight. Its hard getting up there when you weigh almost 300 lbs. And being in a uniform makes you look even worse. LOL

Well time to get the kids up and at them. I am sure I will post again once I am done with my workout or at least my shower.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    WAY TO GO on the loses May and Connie...im also down this week! I think this week we may just kick butt:wink:

Connie-I hate public speaking tooo! I had to speak in front of my college class last year and OMG,I was terrified,i had lost almost most of my weight too....Everybody in my class was crazy that morning! I felt so much better after it was over though and actually thought it wasn't a big deal! I go to school online now....don't have to worry about it:wink::happy: Im just a shy person in general......

May-You sound so excited in your post...good for you! So,what is jazz fitness? Sounds like something I would like!

I also wish we could talk about our weightloss.....just so exciting to see the scale finally moving!

Todays plan is a cardio workout....not sure what yet,probably a run interval on the treadmill! My muscles are sore from my UB workout yesterday...yay! ok,bbl(be back later:wink: )

I had to ditch the smurfette avatar,:sad: sorry guys...it was just tooo bright:noway: im trying to find a small pic so i can put it in my signature...that is,if i can make room for it,LOL:blushing:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ok I got my cardio done for today. I didnt do much of Jillian today just Bob but I still burned 371 calories. Its going to be harder when I get skinnier and dont burn as much calories doing what I do now. Well I ahve to go and hop in the shower,

Good morning Punka, So far we have 3 with losses. YEA Thats a good start. :love: :flowerforyou: :smile: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :drinker: :smooched: :heart: :bigsmile: :blushing: :yawn:
  • punka274
    Options
    WTG on the calories burned Connie!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options

May-You sound so excited in your post...good for you! So,what is jazz fitness? Sounds like something I would like!

basicly an aerobic class but we dance it out. the instructor made up a different routine for every song and she broke it down in different style of dancing, like we have a can-can dance, and a hip hop one, a contemporary one, a 70s disco one. and the stretching is made ballet style (with points and all)

i love dancing, so this is great for me, i didnt think it would be that much of a challenge for me, but the can can one and the 30's type one are veryyyy hard, and sure gave me a high heart rate

was super fun :)
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Morning all. That's all I've got time for now.

TTYL!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    May, it sounds like you're doing jazzercise but to be honest - I'm totally jealous. I think once winter hits and I can no longer enjoy my parks (in -10 weather) I may look for something similar. I didn't bike to work today - sorry guys I was just too chilly when I woke up. But I'm off early because work is dead slow and I'm going to take the dog for a walk/jog around the lake. Part of me enjoys the extra daylight, part of me is hoping my office doesn't do layoffs. :ohwell: