Me equals happy

Yesterday i felt so bad for myself at work. It was sample day and I'm always in charge of the sample counter. We where sampleing chocolate covered almonds and salt water taffy!!!!! i had soooo darn many!!! I couldn't stop. They where soooooo gooood!!:brokenheart:

Thanks goodness we got really busy about an hour before closing. i was on cash I was sweeping. I was tooo distracted to eat. To kinda level out the playing field from those almonds I did the mopping that night, I had an apple for dinner adn i had a nice walk around the block with my dogs. After that I took a nice hour long walk. I went to bed tired. Why i'm so happy is because I lost half a pound!!!
I hit my 16 pound mark!!! I will try my best to not gorge like that at work again!!!!

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Yesterday i felt so bad for myself at work. It was sample day and I'm always in charge of the sample counter. We where sampleing chocolate covered almonds and salt water taffy!!!!! i had soooo darn many!!! I couldn't stop. They where soooooo gooood!!:brokenheart:

Thanks goodness we got really busy about an hour before closing. i was on cash I was sweeping. I was tooo distracted to eat. To kinda level out the playing field from those almonds I did the mopping that night, I had an apple for dinner adn i had a nice walk around the block with my dogs. After that I took a nice hour long walk. I went to bed tired. Why i'm so happy is because I lost half a pound!!!
    I hit my 16 pound mark!!! I will try my best to not gorge like that at work again!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Congrats on hitting the 16lbs mark!!
  • oooooh, I can see how having that right in front of your face would be way too tempting! I don't I could resist either the almonds or the taffy! Just try to bring some apples to work and lots of water! I would also imagine that just a few would be ok.

Kudos for the 16lbs! Keep it up Girl!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations! Next time imagine those samples are actually creepy crawlies. :laugh: :laugh: You're doing great. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    yay! :flowerforyou:

ps- salt water taffy? YUM
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Awsome! :smooched:
  • hey u should be happy u r losing weight... sometimes i get depressed coz i ve been here for about a month and ve lost asinglwe gram...please help
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Way to go, keep up the good work girl! Hugz!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    I'm happy to see you around again girlie!!! I remember you had a lot of crazy family stuff going on a while ago...Happy to see you again! YEY YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I was always here...but I wasn't really posting in the forums...BTW.....mom's better and she started going back to work part time.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY MOM!!!

Glad things are getting better for you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!