New to myfitnesspal

Hello! My name is Alecia and I'm new to myfitnesspal. My personal trainer encouraged be to join this site, and I love it so far. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.:bigsmile:

Replies

• Hello! My name is Alecia and I'm new to myfitnesspal. My personal trainer encouraged be to join this site, and I love it so far. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.:bigsmile:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    This is a great website. Welcome
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Awesome job with your weight loss so far! :drinker: Keep up the fantastic work!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Welcome!! You will love it here.It is a great site.GOOD LUCK!
  • WELCOME!!! Your gonna love it here.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    You've come to the right spot. Welcome.
  • A friend of mine recommended this site, I think its great. Gotta keep consistent with using it! Here we go, be warned 'love handles', the games on now!!!!!!:mad:
  • WELCOME, this has worked for me so far, hope you have the same luck:smile:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Welcome aboard!
  • Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Is anyone out there following the Weight Watchers program? If so, I'm curious to know how that is working for you. I've been "trying" to follow the program for a few months, and it doesn't seem to be going too good for me.
  • Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Is anyone out there following the Weight Watchers program? If so, I'm curious to know how that is working for you. I've been "trying" to follow the program for a few months, and it doesn't seem to be going too good for me.

Yes:smile: Ive followed WW'ers in the past and lost around 30lbs with them! Great program! But i think it all goes back to the basic concept of.... Calories in, Calories out! Know what i mean:wink:

And WELCOME:flowerforyou: Goodluck to you!
  • Thanks! I think I was struggling with the program because I felt like I wasn't eating enough to compensate for the amout of physical activity that I engage in (60-120 minutes 6 days per week). I love that trackers on this website look at net calories. I love seeing that I have calories left over at the end of the day after a hard workout!

Congrats on your weight loss success!