Feeling good

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
I'm wearing the suit today that I'm wearing in my profile picture and it feels so good, because it is so loose on me. I can actually pull the pants down with out unbuttoning them. I keep stepping on the hem because they hang on me. And I can actually button the jacket with out the buttons pulling. It is a feel good day.

I really need to post some new pictures, but I'm so totally scared of the camera.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    I'm wearing the suit today that I'm wearing in my profile picture and it feels so good, because it is so loose on me. I can actually pull the pants down with out unbuttoning them. I keep stepping on the hem because they hang on me. And I can actually button the jacket with out the buttons pulling. It is a feel good day.

I really need to post some new pictures, but I'm so totally scared of the camera.
  • Yea- i feel ya! congrats on the loose clothes! Yesterday I donated a large bag of clothes that are way too big for me niw- and I know I will never be wearing them again. It felt so good to let them go. Keep up the great work!! It's moments like these that make all the hard work worth it.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    :happy: That's great! Be careful on that hem ... heh heh
  • CONGRATS!! THAT'S GREEEEAT!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good job!! Can't wait to see updated pics when you feel comfortable enough to take some. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • Ohhhh Girly....I so Envy you! I can't wait to be in your shoes. Don't be scared:wink: Go for it! You earned it.

Congratulations:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Yeah I actually took out a box of old jeans that I packed away 6 years ago because they were too small and I can actually wear them. The only thing is I use to have a butt. Now it's kind of flat and I don't really have one any more. My mom and I were trying on swim suits a few weeks ago and she actually asked me where my butt went. I guess I'm going to have to do more squats.
  • Anna_Banana
    Ohhhh Girly....I so Envy you! I can't wait to be in your shoes. Don't be scared:wink: Go for it! You earned it.

Congratulations:bigsmile:

Just hang in there you can do it. We have similar goal and I know how "big" 50+ pounds looks. Just take it 1 pound at a time and you'll eventually get there. Like now I only have 22 pounds till my goal which is way better than the 54 I needed to lose when I started.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!