New to fitnesspal

dawny78
dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi , I'm a newbie to fitnesspal and i seem to be getting along Ok just a few days in , i was on WW for a while and well stopped to try and go it alone last time i went to WW i was 13st1 and now i'm 12'10 so getting there but thought this site was a fab idea to keep me motivated i have come to that hurdle where i need to put the extra effort in . I really would like to be a size 12/14 fingers crossed it wont be to much longer .

Replies

• Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    hey Newbie... =P Don't worry you will get to your goal just make sure u follow your steps to achieving them.. I started off at 230lbs now im 180lbs yayyy lol =) Trust time flys just have patience! And know what your working for and its the way you wanna looks..
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Welcome to the site.

Sounds like your motivated to get into the size you've got your eyes on.

Best wishes
    Brenda
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    I am motivated yes but had a blip over the December period my step dad died so really trying to focus again but full of this head cold that's been going about over the last few months , think a trip to Dr's is in order if i can not shift it :( . What I'm really looking forward to is being fit aswell i have started a walk jog and i can't belive now i can actually can run not far but i can do it :) .
    Thanks for the lovely welcomes , Dawny
This discussion has been closed.