My first cycling jersey!

shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
I just posted this in another thread but had to share here to because I'm so psyched!

I got my first "official" cycling jersey yesterday from the church cycle group I joined--AND IT FITS!

They only had up to XL, and I just knew it wouldn't fit me but got it anyway--I thought it'd give me something to work towards and that maybe by first of the year I could wear it.

BUT IT FITS NOW! medium-smiley-064.gif

I uploaded a new profile of a front shot of me wearing it and there's a back photo showing our logo on my pics--check it out!

We're called 'THE HOLY ROLLERS" tfr612ix4.gif

The logo is one symbol for the Trinity interposed with bicycles. Every year, they do a multi-day ride covering up to 200 or so miles to raise money for the ministries of our Conference. And next year I'm riding with them! I'm hoping to go on my first "training" ride with them on Sept. 20th.

Replies

• shorerider
    I just posted this in another thread but had to share here to because I'm so psyched!

I got my first "official" cycling jersey yesterday from the church cycle group I joined--AND IT FITS!

They only had up to XL, and I just knew it wouldn't fit me but got it anyway--I thought it'd give me something to work towards and that maybe by first of the year I could wear it.

BUT IT FITS NOW! medium-smiley-064.gif

I uploaded a new profile of a front shot of me wearing it and there's a back photo showing our logo on my pics--check it out!

We're called 'THE HOLY ROLLERS" tfr612ix4.gif

The logo is one symbol for the Trinity interposed with bicycles. Every year, they do a multi-day ride covering up to 200 or so miles to raise money for the ministries of our Conference. And next year I'm riding with them! I'm hoping to go on my first "training" ride with them on Sept. 20th.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shorerider
    Ok, so I just photoshopped a before and now photo of me--the before on the left is when I was about 20 pounds shy of my heaviest :sick:

5-tile.jpg
  • That's so cool! Good for you! Your smile is as bright as your shirt now! :wink:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    You look good in the jersey.. I bet you will be able to ride further and faster now:smile: Keep up the good work and have fun training.
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    That is awesome Shore! Way to go!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Fantastic! You're doing a wonderful job. Have fun riding. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Wooo hooo! :flowerforyou: And luv the Holy Rollers, hugz and luvya! :tongue:
  • shorerider
    slider_thankyou.gif
  • johnD
    johnD Posts: 14
    It's Yellow ! kewl you've won the Tour de france!!!
  • shorerider
    It's Yellow ! kewl you've won the Tour de france!!!

LOL! I hadn't even thought of that!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    THE HOLY ROLLERS!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lookin' good Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooohooooooooo
  • WoW you look awesome.... I'd say that you are the leader of the pack....Way to go. You are on here everyday and you make us all so proud to be apart of your journey...THANK YOU FOR BEING AN
    INSPORATION TO US ALL!!! Keep up the good work...
    Melissa
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!