Zero Calorie Vodka

icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
Going to a party and you are going to drink....give this a try-diet 7up-no sugar, no fat, no calories and zero calorie Smirnoff vodka citrus. It is really good.

New Zero Calorie Vodka
Smirnoff's new zero calorie vodka is now available in a wide variety of flavors including watermelon, black cherry, lime, citrus, green apple, grape, raspberry, and the traditional original flavor. It can be purchased at any local grocery store, gas station or liquor store. The price is $19.99 for 750 ml or $29.99 for 1.75 L

Replies

• icandoit
    Going to a party and you are going to drink....give this a try-diet 7up-no sugar, no fat, no calories and zero calorie Smirnoff vodka citrus. It is really good.

New Zero Calorie Vodka
    Smirnoff's new zero calorie vodka is now available in a wide variety of flavors including watermelon, black cherry, lime, citrus, green apple, grape, raspberry, and the traditional original flavor. It can be purchased at any local grocery store, gas station or liquor store. The price is $19.99 for 750 ml or $29.99 for 1.75 L
  • icandoit
    :happy:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    WOW!!

Thats brilliant!!! :happy:

I would definately drink that at a party even though i am not a vodka person i am a wine person but still, that is much better than going way over calories with wine!

I will have to investigate whether thay have it here in England!!

Thanks
    Amanda
  • i like it with diet tonic water and lots of lime....
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Haven't tried the calorie-free vodka yet, but one of my favorite drinks is vodka with cranberry soda (by Cape Cod).....used to use regular, but switched to diet in September and it's still fantastic!
  • :drinker: THANKS for the tip! :drinker:
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Thanks i have bee n thinking about what i am going to drink on our ski trip and now my problem is solved a s i am a vodka drinker yeahhh . Does the bottle look a little different than the other i like the original not much for flavored lol
  • Wow! You are a God send! Thank you soooooo much!:smooched:

:heart: amanda:heart:
  • wow what a great invention :happy:
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Oh! That is good news! I am meeting friends for happy hour tonight and have been stressing about what to drink and how it was going to wreck my day's calories. I hope they have it at the spot we're going to .... wish me luck! :drinker:
  • :laugh: That is great news!!!
    I have been trying to really watch this week so I can have a glass of wine or two- but I may have to try the vodka!!!
    thanks
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Huh, I wonder how they do that?? *runs off to research*
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I will try it to see if I can make it my new occasional cocktail of choice. Too many other calorie laden choices here in FL when it comes to kick back and relax time. Now I won't blow my progress and will be prepared. :glasses:
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Wow thanks! I didn't know they had no calorie vodka. I like vodka w/ half Tropicana Light 'n Healthy Orange Juice and half 100% cranberry juice. I'll definately look for this vodka :wink:
  • Huh, I wonder how they do that?? *runs off to research*

As do I... if I remember correctly from my Nutrition class, pure alcohol contains 7 calories per gram. So if your getting drunk, your taking on calories. I have heard of no-calorie vodkas, but it makes you wonder.