Me! Before and after pics.....

Replies

• jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    WOW!!!! look at you WTG!!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Great job, girl!! You look great, keep up the awesome work!

Jess
  • Way to go, what an accomplishment!! You rock!!
  • That is amazing! You should be very proud of what you've accomplished. WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    OMG you look INCREDIBLE! YOU TOTALLY ROCK! YOU GO GIRL! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us...I LOVE seeing everyone's progress!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    You're beautiful in all your photos!! :wink:

The after photos show off a huge change...not only in your weight but you've got a beautiful sparkle in your eyes now....Self Esteem....your eyes exude it...how very pretty you are!

:flowerforyou: So glad you shared them...always love to see progress photos...it gives hope and inspiration...and huge motivation along the journey:happy:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    So very awesome!!!!
  • looking good girl
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    scan0006.jpgMe002.jpg

AMAZING! What a difference! Congratulations on all your weightloss. You look so much healthier. What an inspiration you are! :flowerforyou:
  • You can see just how much happier you are with yourself. You look great in all your pictures, but you do look healthier and happier in your newest pic!

96lbs LOST! That's great! Keep it up, you have come this far, you can do it and reach your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    CONGRATULATIONS. :drinker: U LOOK GREAT. :bigsmile: U ARE SO MUCH OF AN INSPIRATION.
  • i just have one thing to say.........WOWWWWW..
    but can u elaborate on how u did it.......
  • i just have one thing to say.........WOWWWWW..
    but can u elaborate on how u did it.......

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thank you so much everybody!

nuttyrubs-just watching what i ate and working out like a crazy women,LOL! I did different programs to help too like Weight watchers(lost 30lbs), body for life(lost 7% body fat and around10lbs) and doing what im doing now....counting calories! I try to eat clean and strength train each muscle group twice a week!

I knew i was in trouble when i had gestation diabetes while I was pregnate with my son(had to give myself insulin shots) so i lost 28lbs during and after my pregnancy with him.

Thanks agian! sorry if i babbled on about...I tend to do that:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    you look beautiful:flowerforyou:
  • thank you! Posting the pics on here has given me even MORE determination to get the rest of this weight off....you guys are awesome!:smile::drinker:
  • All I can say is that I agree with the WOWWWWWW! Thank you for inspiring me at the start of this new day to KEEP ON with it and not give up! :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    OK...OK...lets see if this works! I wish this site had a preview post:smile:

scan0004.jpg010-2.jpg

scan0006.jpgscan0002.jpgMe002.jpg

OMG,I THINK I DID IT:bigsmile: :tongue: :laugh: :happy:

OMG I think you are AMAZING!!!!!!

You work it, girl!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    WOW!! Great job!! :drinker:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    awe some congrats :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    I totally love the pictures. You look really good. Before and after pictures are the biggest motivator for me.

Congrats on your hard work and dedication

Heather
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!