Sharing my B/A pics...

Replies

• Weigh to go girl!!!:laugh:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Wow! I just read your blog! Truly inspiring! I hope I can have half the success that you have had! Thanks so much for sharing! And you look great!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    You look fabulous and I your story has hit a nerve with my heart . . .great job!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    You are totally amazing. You look so fit and healthy, you are an inspiration to us all. It must be still a shock to look in the mirror, such fast change! But dont forget you are not HOT and healthy and look fabulous!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    SPEACHLESSSSSSS. amazing. what an inspiration!
  • You look incredible! What an amazing journey and transformation, truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story
  • Hottie, Hottie, Hot, Hot!!!! Great Job :smile:
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Holy heck!! you are one hot mama! you look AMAZING. You are definitely inspiring!! THank you so much for sharing!! Your beautiful! :)

You are beautiful!!!
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • emperorsdream
    emperorsdream Posts: 24 Member
    I love your blog and your self exploration! Congratulations on all your hard work. Your outer, and inner, beauty is well deserved!
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    My mouth is wide open with disbelief. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!
  • Wow you have done really well, you look fantastic x
  • craiggq2
    craiggq2 Posts: 12 Member
    Wow! Very impressive! You are another reminder that it comes down to hard work and discipline. Thank you for sharing.
  • kimzxx
    kimzxx Posts: 21
    My chin just hit the table! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HOLY $H!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all I can say...
  • Congrats!!! You have done a terrific job!! I'm just starting my journey and I hope to have as much success as you!! Thanks for sharing!
  • wow, you look awsome!!
  • you look amazing!! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story! Very Inspiring :)
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Wonderful! So inspirational. Well done for remaining focussed, and thank you for sharing you story.
  • Wow!!! So inspiring! You look amazing!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    AMAZING, AWESOME, FABULOUS, OUTSTANDING, I N S P I R I N G!!!!!! Way to go!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!