BL~ Black~Team 9/12

Hey everyone! We are waay behind on getting a post started today! As most of you know, I fell off the wagon for about an hour today then hopped right back on and earned all those calories back with exercise! I'm also going to walk this evening. Good luck to all this weekend. The weekends are always the hardest! I guess I got it out of my system early! lol

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Hey everyone! We are waay behind on getting a post started today! As most of you know, I fell off the wagon for about an hour today then hopped right back on and earned all those calories back with exercise! I'm also going to walk this evening. Good luck to all this weekend. The weekends are always the hardest! I guess I got it out of my system early! lol
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I got back on track yesterday and have done well so far today! even passed up an invitation for pizza. Glad i did i feel much better when i don't put a lot of greasy foods in my body. Exercised early today and plan on another round this evening. Everyone have a great and healthy weekend. Thanks to all of you for your support.:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Thanks losing_it, I had a work seminar that went early this am and continues tomorrow..ugh:grumble:
    To top it off I have a sinus and ear infection to make it even more fun :smile:

The weekend is once again upon us! Be stong everyone, be very very strong!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses: