Im new so....

Im new here so this is what you have missed....
IM NEW SO JUST COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR WEB BROWSER...
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/Purdymommy/?action=view&current=4f1169a1.pbw

Replies

• PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/Purdymommy/?action=view&current=4f1169a1.pbw
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

Very very cool!! You're beautiful...both in the before and after photos!!! :happy:

I'm so inspired by the change in you....Congrats on all the hard work..but boy is is EVER worth it isn't it!?!

It's the face I notice most ...it sparkles, :love: shines now...with happiness...you've got your groove back baby!!:tongue: So glad you shared your website photos...I need to do something that way with my journey pics...I have them all but have never layed them side by side...so at times I don't even feel I've changed...:sad:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: that's water for me thanks:tongue:

Welcome to MFP:happy:
  • Your pics are awesome!!! You inspire me!:flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! You look marvelous! Thanks for inspiring us all!:flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    You are a gorgeous woman and an inspiration! Keep it up and thanks so much for sharing!:happy:
  • PurdyMommy
    Thank you all... I am very proud of my weight loss and Im so glad to finally be back on track. ill have new photos to comare later! Thanks for all the positive words! You all can do it too.....
  • Wow! You've come a long way. You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • Thank you all... I am very proud of my weight loss and Im so glad to finally be back on track. ill have new photos to comare later! Thanks for all the positive words! You all can do it too.....

You look so Beautiful(and you were beautiful before too:wink: ) but i agree with an above poster...there is a sparkle in your eye now that was't there before! High fives on all your hard work! :drinker: Awesome job girl!:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    You totally rock!! :flowerforyou:
  • Awsome job! :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Congrats to you!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!!! Hooray!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PurdyMommy
    OK SO IM FINALLY GETTING BACK ON TRACK! I STARTED MY SLIM QUICK DRINK MIX"S TO GET ME STARTED INTO MY SECOND 1/2 OF MY WEIGHT LOSS. 40+ down. Maybe 40 more to go... Ill know when I get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!