Little black dress!!!!!

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
HOLY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the FIRST time in my adult life I own that "little black dress". I went out today with some girlsfriends and we hit up the mall and boscovs had a sale. I grabbed up a medium, and it was fine and dandy was actually kinda hot except it made the girls feel too closed in, so I had to go to large. But thats cool, becasue it is in JUNIORS!!!!!!!!!! which means its made for some tiny framed well flat chested teeny girl. I orginally wanted purple cause my gals saidf it would look fab with my skin tone, and trust me it did, just not with my chest. So I peeked and found a small cocktail dress you know one of the low cut short and slouchy cut dresses that will always be a classic. I didnt even go with a flowy hem, but a close fitted shirtdress style!!!!!! I need a dress, a use anytime sure fire go-to dress, so I figured a black dress will do. I can accessorize ANYWAY I WANT!!!! I knew it would fit. I tried it on and trust me my dear MFPers.... It ie my cvonfidence dress. I have never felt sexy in anything but I just tried it on and with some stlettos and the right makeup and hair, I will be knocking then out!!! I said It may be skimpy but I earned it and they have seen my progress over the past year and a half, and they sad Joani yes you did!!! SO jeres to SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: I finally know how it feels!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    HOLY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the FIRST time in my adult life I own that "little black dress". I went out today with some girlsfriends and we hit up the mall and boscovs had a sale. I grabbed up a medium, and it was fine and dandy was actually kinda hot except it made the girls feel too closed in, so I had to go to large. But thats cool, becasue it is in JUNIORS!!!!!!!!!! which means its made for some tiny framed well flat chested teeny girl. I orginally wanted purple cause my gals saidf it would look fab with my skin tone, and trust me it did, just not with my chest. So I peeked and found a small cocktail dress you know one of the low cut short and slouchy cut dresses that will always be a classic. I didnt even go with a flowy hem, but a close fitted shirtdress style!!!!!! I need a dress, a use anytime sure fire go-to dress, so I figured a black dress will do. I can accessorize ANYWAY I WANT!!!! I knew it would fit. I tried it on and trust me my dear MFPers.... It ie my cvonfidence dress. I have never felt sexy in anything but I just tried it on and with some stlettos and the right makeup and hair, I will be knocking then out!!! I said It may be skimpy but I earned it and they have seen my progress over the past year and a half, and they sad Joani yes you did!!! SO jeres to SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: I finally know how it feels!!!!!!
  • don't keep us waiting lets see you in the little black dress. :love:
  • FitJoani
    I am gonna get all dolled up and take a pic!!!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! I can't wait to see your picture! Keep up the fantabulous work girlie!!! YEY YOU!
  • (wolf whistle!)

I'm so happy for you!!!

Woooo Wooo!
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    That's awesome! I'm happy for you.....and a bit envious. My little black dress has turned into my huge black stretchy pants :smile:

Cheers :drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    :drinker: to that little black dress!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    That is so great. WTG You look great :drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    SWEEEEEEEET!
    Enjoy how you feel..you deserve it@!

Kim
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    NICE!!!!!
    Did you feet touch the ground when you were done shoppoing? That's how I felt when I started buying size 10(looking forward to the 8's now)

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Wow girl! Awesome spectacular job!

You are gonna knock em out for sure.:love:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    awesome!! love that feeling
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!