who is winning the Biggest loser

Hey everyone I was just wondering who is winning the biggest loser, I am partial I think the Blue team is winning. LOL

Just tyring to keep up with it.

Everyone is doing such a great job,

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Hey everyone I was just wondering who is winning the biggest loser, I am partial I think the Blue team is winning. LOL

Just tyring to keep up with it.

Everyone is doing such a great job,
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I wish it was the Blue team but we havent even won a week yet. LOL. But then again we also have people who havent been sending in their weights. Who knows maybe it would be us then. Wouldnt that be nice.

Connie
  • Purple has the highest weightloss ... We are Rocking the House .... :drinker:

Week..Black Team ...........................................Blue Team.................................................Purple Team

1 - ......31.4 loss.................................................30.3 loss....................................................35.9 loss
    2 - ......14.7 loss.................................................12.0 loss....................................................20.6 loss
    3 - ......37.2 loss..................................................47.3 loss...................................................41.2 loss

Results...

Black - 83.3........................................................Blue - 89.6.................................................Purple - 97.7