oh man!!!

OK, so i've posted about a million times today. Guess what? Our adm asst. just brought, cake, cookies and milk for three of our co-workers birthdays! wtf!!!!!

Replies

• areay
    areay Posts: 463
    OK, so i've posted about a million times today. Guess what? Our adm asst. just brought, cake, cookies and milk for three of our co-workers birthdays! wtf!!!!!
  • DON'T DO IT. STEP AWAY. GET SOME WATER. POST MORE ON MFP. DO ANYTHING BUT GO NEAR THE TREATS.

I am having the same problem today.

good luck,
    MK
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    STEP AWAY FROM THE COUNTER! You can do it!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • areay
    oh yeah, i'm doing it!!! loving my water!
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    I SO understand. Every month they have "birthday day" at my office. It's turned into a major broo-hah-ha, where they send out a list of people who did the amazing feat of getting born in that month, and email that the cake has arrived...yadayadayada.

I manage to ignore it most times. You can!! If you give in, your first thought will be that "it wasn't worth it". Be strong!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    I feel so bad for you!

The bakery next to our hospital was giving away FREE CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS (they're closing), so our co-worker went to pick up lunch and told us he'd pick some up on the way back. By the time he got there, they hadn't set up the freebie table yet, so .....

I managed to side-step that one!!

TRY to find something else to keep your mind occupied. :flowerforyou: Good luck.
  • You can do it! Just remember... "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!"
  • Oh don't you hate temptations, for me it's early morning Krispi Kreme (translation in latin "Krack Kocaine")
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Oh don't you hate temptations, for me it's early morning Krispi Kreme (translation in latin "Krack Kocaine")

LOL, Am I glad that all the Krispy Kremes around here closed!

Why do people bring food to work? Because they don't want it hanging around their own house, tempting them!
  • areay
    i fought it and everything is already gone!!! those people won't even work it off:laugh:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    WELL done, grasshopper!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    I SO understand. Every month they have "birthday day" at my office. It's turned into a major broo-hah-ha, where they send out a list of people who did the amazing feat of getting born in that month, and email that the cake has arrived...yadayadayada.

I manage to ignore it most times. You can!! If you give in, your first thought will be that "it wasn't worth it". Be strong!!!

:laugh: Sounds just like that Seinfeld episode.
  • i fought it and everything is already gone!!! those people won't even work it off:laugh:

Good Job....I'm proud of you! :drinker: