biggest loser BLACK TEAM 9/13

Hey Team, I am stuck in an all day seminar again but wanted to get everyone going for this otherwise nice Saturday.

I read the post on who the biggest losing team is so far and purple is ahead, but not by much. Let's all keep focused and work hard and kick some purple team badonkadonk this week!

Weekends are pretty much all of our biggest challenge, if you tend to ease up on the dieting over the weekend try to get in some exercise and maintain a little self control :laugh:

Other than that, we have 3 days until the next weigh ins start, 4 if you weigh in on Wednesday! Let's make those days count!

Biggest Loser starts this Tuesday so set your DVR or tivo or whatever! Good Luck this weekend my most awesome Black Team! :heart:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Hey Team, I am stuck in an all day seminar again but wanted to get everyone going for this otherwise nice Saturday.

I read the post on who the biggest losing team is so far and purple is ahead, but not by much. Let's all keep focused and work hard and kick some purple team badonkadonk this week!

Weekends are pretty much all of our biggest challenge, if you tend to ease up on the dieting over the weekend try to get in some exercise and maintain a little self control :laugh:

Other than that, we have 3 days until the next weigh ins start, 4 if you weigh in on Wednesday! Let's make those days count!

Biggest Loser starts this Tuesday so set your DVR or tivo or whatever! Good Luck this weekend my most awesome Black Team! :heart:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Hey team! I'm off to a good start so far today! I'm not sure if I'm going to get any exercise in (thanks mother nature):devil: but food wise I'm doing great so far! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.:flowerforyou:
  • I'm off to a good start today also. The last two days haven't been great. I do better on weekends than I do when I'm at work.

I'm doing my laundry walking today. Wash a load, hang up an item and walk each one individually to hang it up. I'll have my 10,000 steps in by the end of the day. It may be sill, but it works for me!

Hope everyone is having an on program day today.

Anita
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Nice job ladies!