20lbs left to go!!!

sebaseth
sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
I have lost 31.5 lbs. so far and have 20 left to go. I can't wait. I am currently in a size 10 with a goal to wear a size 8. I am thinking that I may even get into a 6 by the time I reach my goal. I can't wait!!!:drinker:

Replies

• sebaseth
    I have lost 31.5 lbs. so far and have 20 left to go. I can't wait. I am currently in a size 10 with a goal to wear a size 8. I am thinking that I may even get into a 6 by the time I reach my goal. I can't wait!!!:drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Woo hooo!! Congrats!! Thats so awesome!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hard work is paying off....so happy for you:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    clap clap clap clap:love::smooched:

I really want a little clapping guy to add to these posts:laugh:
  • Yay for you!! :flowerforyou: You're almost there!
  • That is so awesome. I remember once when I was younger that I told my mentor I wanted to lose weight. I started at the same weight you started, and I told her that once I reached my healthy weight I wanted to be in a size 8. She told me that is wasn't possible. That I wouldn't be a size 8. You just totally inspired me. That was 9 years ago, maybe, I've gone up and down since then. But reading your post, it makes me think that I really can do it.
    Thank you so much. You just dispelled 9 years of a "you can't do it" attitude that I've carried around with me. I can't thank you enough. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Thanks so much for the post.... I totally appreciate the motivation! You've done awesome!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    WOW! That's great news - keep up the good work!
    I'm so pleased/proud of you :happy:
  • WHOOHOO on the weightloss so far!! that is amazing! What an inspiration you are......Great job!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    whoo hoo, nice work! just think, a few more months and you'll be a whole new you :flowerforyou:
  • that is amazing keep up the good work
  • sebaseth
    That is so awesome. I remember once when I was younger that I told my mentor I wanted to lose weight. I started at the same weight you started, and I told her that once I reached my healthy weight I wanted to be in a size 8. She told me that is wasn't possible. That I wouldn't be a size 8. You just totally inspired me. That was 9 years ago, maybe, I've gone up and down since then. But reading your post, it makes me think that I really can do it.
    Thank you so much. You just dispelled 9 years of a "you can't do it" attitude that I've carried around with me. I can't thank you enough. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I've never thought of myself as an inspiration. I appreciate you saying that. The key thing for me is to picture what I want to be and just keep reminding myself. When I see something sweet to eat I just tell myself " Not right now, but I will eat it again someday" and then I just remember how far I have come and see that I don't really have that much further to go. I am a lot like you, if someone tells me I can't then I figure I don't need to try because they say I can't do it. Thankfully I have come across some positive people in my life that have told me I can, so I don't want to disappoint them, I can do it and I will.

So, I just want to say YOU CAN DO IT, TOO and guess what? YOU WILL!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!! Positive thinking and feelings go a long way.:flowerforyou:
  • sebaseth
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful words. It will keep me pushing through to the end. I would like to congratulate all of you for your accomplishments as well.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!!! HOORAY!!!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!