Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/14

Good Sunday Morning all Black team members!

It is the last day of your weekend, hopefully no one spiraled out of control :laugh:

This weekend was a crazy one for me, and as much as i would like to sit on my booty and watch bad lifetime movies I have chosen to get some stuff done to help me through the week.

Today I will hit Costco and come home and cook this weeks dinners and get the fruit and stuff cut up so it's easy and fast for the busy week. Then when all that is done I figure my husband will be home from work and he will want to sit and watch bad action movies or something so I will take a break with him. Last, after dinner I will walk around the park while my son gets rid of some of that crazy boy energy (that I wish I had!). I can usually get in 3-4 miles before he is hot and tired and ready for a bath!

Everyone have a great sunday, 3 more days.......

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Good Sunday Morning all Black team members!

It is the last day of your weekend, hopefully no one spiraled out of control :laugh:

This weekend was a crazy one for me, and as much as i would like to sit on my booty and watch bad lifetime movies I have chosen to get some stuff done to help me through the week.

Today I will hit Costco and come home and cook this weeks dinners and get the fruit and stuff cut up so it's easy and fast for the busy week. Then when all that is done I figure my husband will be home from work and he will want to sit and watch bad action movies or something so I will take a break with him. Last, after dinner I will walk around the park while my son gets rid of some of that crazy boy energy (that I wish I had!). I can usually get in 3-4 miles before he is hot and tired and ready for a bath!

Everyone have a great sunday, 3 more days.......

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Umm..I'm sending myself to the corner for my eating behavior this weekend. :sad:

Mother nature made me do it.....I swear!!!!!!!:grumble: