LOST

Options
Hey everyone good Tuesday night...Hope everyone enjoyed biggest loser> I DID

I am very confused I get a lot if calories a day and I am seeing that for the last week, week and a half, I

am not coming close to eating all my calories. I am having like 1000 to 1200 caloirs left everyday and I

am eating small meals and eating often and eating getting full, what am I suppost to do? I don't want

make my body think that its is starving to keep the food I am eating, but just don't know. Should I eat

more fatty food or even junk food? Someone please help. Thanks again for this great website.

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone good Tuesday night...Hope everyone enjoyed biggest loser> I DID

I am very confused I get a lot if calories a day and I am seeing that for the last week, week and a half, I

am not coming close to eating all my calories. I am having like 1000 to 1200 caloirs left everyday and I

am eating small meals and eating often and eating getting full, what am I suppost to do? I don't want

make my body think that its is starving to keep the food I am eating, but just don't know. Should I eat

more fatty food or even junk food? Someone please help. Thanks again for this great website.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating stuff like nuts and PB that has high calories but are good for you (in moderation!). They contain "good" fat and can add up the calories.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    like which types of nuts I just started about a month ago and not had any fast food, cokes, or any junk food, I am trying to stay really good, until the day comes that I can't handle it anymore that I just need a fix. I think I am doing really job so far just don't want it to back fire on me later on. Thanks again
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Any kind--but avoid the roasted with salt ones! Peanuts, almonds are great, etc.
  • kathyjo
    kathyjo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Eat some peanut butter! It has tons of calories in it...whenever I need to use up some extra calories, I just eat a spoonfull or two of peanut butter! (Speaking of which....I still have like 400 calories to use up tonight! Where's my pb? Lol)
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I definitely agree with the "good" fats like peanut butter or nuts. Even an avocado is something like 250 calories, and one of my personal favorite things to eat. Macademia nuts are yum and pretty high up there as well. It's great you are staying within your limit, but you want to try to eat all of your calories. If you feel bad about eating that stuff, a banana is 100 calories, if you feel better eating fruit