Golf

Options
A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped around his throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened to you?'
Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear.

I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt.

'Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours'!

I don't remember much after that.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped around his throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened to you?'
    Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear.

I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt.

'Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours'!

I don't remember much after that.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!!!! Made my afternoon!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: