great workout tonight!

so Friday is my weigh in day and I had a "last chance" workout tonight.

I've just started running and while I'm not a marathon runner yet, I'm getting there. hey, I'm off the couch! :wink: I start with a 5 min warmup and then run 3 min and walk 2 min. alternate that for 30 min. then walk at a brisk pace for 10 min and cooldown for 5.

I've never really liked running, but I think I actually enjoyed it tonight. *gasp*

omg - I sweat SO much tonight I had a HUGE sweat stain on my chest. I a little embarrassed, but then decided that it will now be my badge of honor. :tongue: I worked HARD. Let everyone know. heh

p.s. for Metallica fans I ran to the new cd tonight and it was SUCH a great cd to run to. kicked my butt!

Replies

• vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member

I've just started running and while I'm not a marathon runner yet, I'm getting there. hey, I'm off the couch! :wink: I start with a 5 min warmup and then run 3 min and walk 2 min. alternate that for 30 min. then walk at a brisk pace for 10 min and cooldown for 5.

I've never really liked running, but I think I actually enjoyed it tonight. *gasp*

omg - I sweat SO much tonight I had a HUGE sweat stain on my chest. I a little embarrassed, but then decided that it will now be my badge of honor. :tongue: I worked HARD. Let everyone know. heh

p.s. for Metallica fans I ran to the new cd tonight and it was SUCH a great cd to run to. kicked my butt!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Congrats on the great workout! YEY YOU!
  • way to go! i definitely used to hate running, but have started to enjoy it too! it gives me such a boost of energy and a sense of accomplishment when i'm done, especially if i've reached a new goal. keep up your hard work!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

\

Sweat IS a badge of Honor!!:wink: Beats the food stains down a persons shirt..aye?:laugh: :blushing:
  • keep it up. you'll reach your goal in no time :wink:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    ho believe me, when i see someone with a sweaty shirt, i want to go out there and have a sweatyer one coz i know that workout feels good :)

beside, it annoys me to see those girls with all make up on, hair done, sexy clothes at the gym that does the elliptical chatting the next person (normaly male ) the slowest they can (at number 1 setting) so they DONT sweat,
    that annoying me 10x more when i want a machine and none are available... (i wouldnt care if that person was actualy working out )

so go out there and sweaty it out !!!!!!!!
    (my bf wont touch me with a 10' pole after a work out)

may :drinker: