female arm workout

Anyone have a good workout routine for your arms?
I like using weights but just want to make sure what I am doing is correct BUT MOST IMPORTANT going to be effective.
I am going on a cruise in APRIL and want to look good. I hate my arms and need to focus mostly on this.
Any good websites out there to give me a picture and maybe a printable routine???

Replies

• Anyone have a good workout routine for your arms?
    I like using weights but just want to make sure what I am doing is correct BUT MOST IMPORTANT going to be effective.
    I am going on a cruise in APRIL and want to look good. I hate my arms and need to focus mostly on this.
    Any good websites out there to give me a picture and maybe a printable routine???
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I do dips for my triceps. This is where you get something like a chair or bench, sit on it with you hand gripping the front edge, then you move your bottom off of the chair and lower it then come up. I usually do 3 sets of 15.

I also will stand with small weights (3 to 15 lb depending on your strength) at my side, palms facing in and then lift arms to sholder level. 3 reps of 15

Same thing Stand with palms facing in and lift arms in front to sholder hight(palms end up facing each other)

then I'll do the same with palms facing back and lift my arms in front to sholder hight (palms end up facing down)

I have tons more, a great place to look is on the shape or fitness magazine websites. they will have a complete upper body exercise with pictures and instructions.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    http://health.msn.com/fitness/womens-fitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100193324

That's pretty similar to what I do to see results. Also, if you work out at a gym, LAT PULL DOWNS will make your arms and shoulders sexy and strong!