P90X

13»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Thanks! I have yet to start it, but I'm planning on it - trying to get hubby on board! He works out at the gym with his friends (I suspect he will miss the male chit chat)....

:smile:

Hey, have him watch the DVD's so he is familiar with the exercises and he can take the manual to the gym w/ the workout list!! It has ALL of the exercises in it. My dh and I rarely watch the DVD's anymore, I'm so familiar with it that we just use the manual! Just a thought. :wink: Good luck! He's had some awesome results, he's lost a good 2" off of his waist and really put on some awesome bulk in the upper body!! (he's not trying to lose weight, just gain muscle!)

Jess
  • Hello everyone. I LOVE p90x. I bought myself a copy of p90x thirteen months ago. The 90 days gos by super fast (after the first couple of weeks..haha) I signed up to be a coach the same day I bought the program for an extra layer of accountability and a chance to help others and make money.

For anyone not shy of a TOUGH challenge I highly recommend p90x. Just do it already :p And be sure to post your porgress here. Watching people do a 180 in their life is awesome stuff.
  • Hey all - been thinking about doing this/ getting this program for a while. Anyone have a copy that they are done with, no longer using, or know where I can get one cheap, please message me and let me know. I greatly appreciate it.

Also, anyone go through P90X and on to P90X Plus yet? Just curious.

Thanks!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    bump
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Hey all - been thinking about doing this/ getting this program for a while. Anyone have a copy that they are done with, no longer using, or know where I can get one cheap, please message me and let me know. I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hey Joey- I got your message and back at ya!! I love P90X and have also done the X+. AWESOME workouts!!

Take care.

Jess
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Christine,
    Took me a while to figure it out, but you have to register separately to get on the BeachBody message boards. Log onto the website, go to the message board and click on join. You can usually use your same screen name and password, and it's free.
    Tom
  • Hey all - been thinking about doing this/ getting this program for a while. Anyone have a copy that they are done with, no longer using, or know where I can get one cheap, please message me and let me know. I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

p90x+ is great to mix in with p90x for more variety after completing at least one round of the X.