Someone noticed

Options
Okay, so yesterday at work I got my first "Hey, are you losing weight" from one of my co-workers. It took me by surprise a little bit, but what a great feeling I got, it made my day. So now she's my new best friend :) haha

Thank you MFP and all you supporters out there, you are all great people. I owe that first compliment to all you.

Replies

• mysticjulz
    Options
    Okay, so yesterday at work I got my first "Hey, are you losing weight" from one of my co-workers. It took me by surprise a little bit, but what a great feeling I got, it made my day. So now she's my new best friend :) haha

Thank you MFP and all you supporters out there, you are all great people. I owe that first compliment to all you.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    That very first compliment is something you will carry with you *always* Way ta go! :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job Way to go.

Give yourself a pat on the back..

My co workers noticed the other day exsepcailly because I have to keep pulling up my shorts LOL
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It is one of many to come!
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    :bigsmile: That's GREAT! Feels good, huh. Recently my store changed uniforms and I bought new pants in my new size and got the new required shirts. I stopped wearing the extremely loose clothes I'd been wearing since before I began to lose. Now everyone sees me thinner. It actually shocked some because they could not tell due to the baggy pants and shirts I'd been wearing! It's nice to hear good things from people though.
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    That very first compliment is something you will carry with you *always* Way ta go! :flowerforyou:

You know......I think your right, cause I cant stop thinking about it( hehe) thank you
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    Great job Way to go.

Give yourself a pat on the back..

My co workers noticed the other day exsepcailly because I have to keep pulling up my shorts LOL

HAHA that s cute. Thank you
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Just wait til more people start noticing. Do I hear cloud nine calling your name?:wink:

Way to go!!!:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Wow, that feels great don't it.

Jamerz I thought you were gone.
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    :bigsmile: That's GREAT! Feels good, huh. Recently my store changed uniforms and I bought new pants in my new size and got the new required shirts. I stopped wearing the extremely loose clothes I'd been wearing since before I began to lose. Now everyone sees me thinner. It actually shocked some because they could not tell due to the baggy pants and shirts I'd been wearing! It's nice to hear good things from people though.

Yes, exactly it does feel good to hear nice things from people, thats why this site is so great! Congrats to you too, Way to go!!!!!!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! I got my first notice the other day from a guy i ran into at a convenient mart, hadn't seen him in a while and as soon i walked out he said your losing weight whhooo hoooo!! keep ip the good job!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You rock! YEY YOU! Keep that compliment in mind all the time. I love it! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!