Chilly Chocolate Mousse Crepes

Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
(1 crepe: 55 calories, 1g fat, 90mg sodium, 8g carbs, 0g fiber, 5g sugars, 1g protein = 1 Point)

Warning…these things are seriously addictive! Luckily, at just 55 calories, you can have a few...

Ingredients:

2 Melissa’s Ready to Use 9 Inch Crepes or other 50-calorie dessert crepes

1 Jell-O Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding Snack; Chocolate Vanilla

1/2 cup Cool Whip Free

Berries (optional)*

Directions:

Fold Cool Whip into pudding and stir until blended. Gently tear or cut each crepe in half. Into the center of each crepe half, spoon 1/4 of pudding mixture. Fold crepes envelope-style, ensuring that there is nowhere for mixture to seep out. Place crepes in freezer for at least 1 hour. Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and set on medium heat. Beginning with the thinner crepe side down, heat for 1 minute. Carefully turn crepe and heat for an additional minute or two. Crepes will be slightly browned ‘n toasty on outside but cool ‘n creamy on the inside!

HG Confession! These don’t always make it to the skillet. They're pretty awesome straight from the freezer!

*Nutritionals will vary slightly if garnished with berries.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=917

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    (1 crepe: 55 calories, 1g fat, 90mg sodium, 8g carbs, 0g fiber, 5g sugars, 1g protein = 1 Point)

Warning…these things are seriously addictive! Luckily, at just 55 calories, you can have a few...

Ingredients:

2 Melissa’s Ready to Use 9 Inch Crepes or other 50-calorie dessert crepes

1 Jell-O Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding Snack; Chocolate Vanilla

1/2 cup Cool Whip Free

Berries (optional)*

Directions:

Fold Cool Whip into pudding and stir until blended. Gently tear or cut each crepe in half. Into the center of each crepe half, spoon 1/4 of pudding mixture. Fold crepes envelope-style, ensuring that there is nowhere for mixture to seep out. Place crepes in freezer for at least 1 hour. Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and set on medium heat. Beginning with the thinner crepe side down, heat for 1 minute. Carefully turn crepe and heat for an additional minute or two. Crepes will be slightly browned ‘n toasty on outside but cool ‘n creamy on the inside!

HG Confession! These don’t always make it to the skillet. They're pretty awesome straight from the freezer!

*Nutritionals will vary slightly if garnished with berries.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=917
  • amye353
    amye353 Posts: 21 Member
    these sound very yummy! where do you find the crepes?
  • Healthier_Me
    I don't really know.
    I'm sure in the refrigerated section near the pie shells...

~Joanna:flowerforyou: