may have payed off

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
The pilates I gave up on yesterday are still haunting me today!! My abs, legs and arms are burning! You know when you have a cold and can't get out a good cough because it sends pain through your abs because they are already soooo sore. So the 10 minutes or so of attempting to emulate the pilates positions must have paid off somewhat. Maybe I'll give them another try.......Or stick to crunches lol!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    The pilates I gave up on yesterday are still haunting me today!! My abs, legs and arms are burning! You know when you have a cold and can't get out a good cough because it sends pain through your abs because they are already soooo sore. So the 10 minutes or so of attempting to emulate the pilates positions must have paid off somewhat. Maybe I'll give them another try.......Or stick to crunches lol!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Pilates is the ultimate exercise. Nothing will tone your core muscles like it. Hope you don't stay sore for too long.
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    No, no, keep at it. It does get easier. Best core workout there is. Take a one day break and go for it again. Congrats on your hard work.
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    I always find it amazing --when doing it, it feels like nothing, but the next day you remember!!!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    I'm about to join a gym that offers a free one-on-one pilates class when you join, and of course there are group pilates classes. I've never done one before, but I'm so excited to see what it's all about!! Sounds like I need to get geared up for some pain :happy:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Keep up the good work, your doing great. :flowerforyou: Stretch as much as you can today, that's what I do when things are aching, it seems to help. Take a nice relaxing bubble bath as well. :wink:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Maybe I'll give them another try...
    Yes, you should :flowerforyou: