Down 10 in 6!!

Woo Hoo!! :drinker: I just have to toot my own horn for a second here. I started this 6 weeks ago today and I am officially down 10lbs as of today! In the past if I had lost weight this slow I would have given up by now!! I know feel this is the right way to do it and I'm ready to do it right this time and keep it off!!

So....Toot...Toot!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Shauna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Woo Hoo!! :drinker: I just have to toot my own horn for a second here. I started this 6 weeks ago today and I am officially down 10lbs as of today! In the past if I had lost weight this slow I would have given up by now!! I know feel this is the right way to do it and I'm ready to do it right this time and keep it off!!

So....Toot...Toot!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • Way to go! Keep it up!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

You are awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
  • whalomgirl
    whalomgirl Posts: 35 Member
    I know what you mean about it seeming slow. After a month or so, I lost track of the time and focused on the weight instead. It seems like not long ago(July) that i weighed 194!! Today I bought jeans that are a size 13...and they're baggy!!

Congratulations to you & all of us!! it feels good to be healthy & smaller!
  • katieleigh333
    katieleigh333 Posts: 8 Member
    CONGRATS ON LOSING 10 LBS IN 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!! May I ask a question to anyone who would like to answer? What kind of diet or eating plan are you following? Does this website have to ability to set one up? I don't know if what I eat is really good or not. Please help!! Thank you!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Congrats!!!

Katie, I am just counting calories. We're on a shoestring budget, and can NEVER afford "good, healthy food." Lean meats? Pipe dreams. Fresh produce? I wish. But, still, with counting calories and making the wisest food choices I can, I've taken off weight.
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Here's to you Shauna!!! Your post is keeping me going today. :love:

I WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!!! SHAUNA DID!!!:drinker:

Here's 10 flowers for you...for the 10 pounds you lost!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Atta Girl!!!!
  • KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB STAY ONTRACK
  • Thanks everyone for your encouragment!
  • Well done beautiful girl! You are doing great!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    CONGRATS ON LOSING 10 LBS IN 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!! May I ask a question to anyone who would like to answer? What kind of diet or eating plan are you following? Does this website have to ability to set one up? I don't know if what I eat is really good or not. Please help!! Thank you!

I just try to buy a little differently now. Instead of canned veggies I buy frozen. The sodium is so much less. I actually now use egg beaters in stead of eggs. I started with eggbeaters with a real egg in there. I love tortillas so now I buy the low carb/low fat ones. I use whole grain wheat bread. You can change your food diary also. So along with what is on there already I also watch the sodium and the sugars. SOme people on here are on diets like Weight Watchers. I just dont have the time to go to meetings.

Connie
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    CONGRATS. My fellow Smurfette on your loss. I posted on here also when I lost my first ten. It was such a great feeling.

Connie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
    Thats the way uh huh uh huh I liiiiike it uh huh uh huh!!

:bigsmile:
  • katieleigh333
    katieleigh333 Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you! I think I will just watch what I eat and count calories and make better choices. I appreciate you guys help!!
  • CONGRATS YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
  • CONGRATS ON LOSING 10 LBS IN 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!! May I ask a question to anyone who would like to answer? What kind of diet or eating plan are you following? Does this website have to ability to set one up? I don't know if what I eat is really good or not. Please help!! Thank you!

I personally am not following a specific plan. I'm just counting calories and trying to get those calories from healthier choices. I've added exercise back into my life as well and so far so good!
  • Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!