damn

damn my husband and damn my willpower and that's all I have to say about that!:explode:

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    damn my husband and damn my willpower and that's all I have to say about that!:explode:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:
    We've all been there! That's why MFP is soooooo great, because we know that tomorrow will be a better day!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    ooooooh... You sound :brokenheart: . I hope your tomorrow gets better! :flowerforyou: I'm dreaming of a non-sabotaging hubby myself.... *sigh* Well, here is to tomorrow! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I have one, (non-sabotaging hubby )

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

If I eat lean, he eats lean, if I go walking, he wants to go with me.....

He encourages me all the way. He always tells me he loves me how I turn him on and how pretty I am.

Makes me want to cry, ooh and ahh, and "makes others want to puke".

By second time is charm for me!!!!!

We met when I was 14, he was 19.
    His sis is my best friend from the 6th grade to now.
    I married the wrong one for 15 years.

Now we are together and so happy. Married 1 year 3 months.

He supports me on everything.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    HaHA I take it back. Hubby was talking about going to the store for some treats, I caved and told him to go, but then we sat down and started watching biggest loser, we decided it would be kinda pointless to watch a motivating show, while snacking on crap lol!!!!! So I love my hubby and my willpower!!!!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Glad to see it had a happy ending, lol! :laugh: Oh those darn Husbands! :noway: Oh... wait a sec... :grumble: