Back Again but..Keeping my Head Held High

Well..I got a tad bit off track. I thought I didnt need the competition of the biggest loser to stay on track and here we are 5 months after it ended and I am up 8 lbs. Ughh..I went back to some old habits but instead of gaining all 20 back I want to get back to business. Its hard not to feel like you failed but in someways it has opened my eyes to knowing you need the support of others around you. I know the excuses Ill be using is it is soo expensive to diet or make a healthy lifestyle change and even though my budget feels the crunch in the long run it will be better for me.

Anyway thanks for letting me ramble on..and to those of you who still stayed on me while I was away..thanks a bunch you are what made me return!

Anyone who has any ideas on lunch in the car (Im in sales) as well as budget healthy food...Im all ears..and if your new or returning....if you ever need an ear..Im here...

Much Love!

Replies

• Well..I got a tad bit off track. I thought I didnt need the competition of the biggest loser to stay on track and here we are 5 months after it ended and I am up 8 lbs. Ughh..I went back to some old habits but instead of gaining all 20 back I want to get back to business. Its hard not to feel like you failed but in someways it has opened my eyes to knowing you need the support of others around you. I know the excuses Ill be using is it is soo expensive to diet or make a healthy lifestyle change and even though my budget feels the crunch in the long run it will be better for me.

Anyway thanks for letting me ramble on..and to those of you who still stayed on me while I was away..thanks a bunch you are what made me return!

Anyone who has any ideas on lunch in the car (Im in sales) as well as budget healthy food...Im all ears..and if your new or returning....if you ever need an ear..Im here...

Much Love!
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Good for you! Changing your lifestyle is a bit like quitting smoking - you're bound to relapse at least once. That's how I see it, anyway! At least you know you can do it, since you already did it once. :flowerforyou: Welcome back!
  • Thank you! It is always nice to hear words of encouragment.

I sincerly appreciate it!
  • Welcome back! I am back today too. my computer has been having issues and I have been gone for a few weeks. It makes a huge different. 3 pounds difference actually.:bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    By your name it sounds like we have similiar issues...always on the go with the kids and hard to find time to eat at home.

I've been up and down for many years and I have always used something like phentermine to take off weight - well I am determined that I will lose weight "by myself" with no drug help. I've been working on it almost a month. I even have a bunch of people I work with (all of us are in different locations) doing it together - I am leading our group so far.

I'd say packing your lunch is the "safest" and cheapest way to eat the right thing while on the go. Find a park to spend a quiet hour outside maybe.

I've not seen biggest looser - watch very little TV since we're out and about so much. sounds like it's very inspiring.

Good luck - don't give up---You're a Mom you can do anything!!!!!!!!