I'm officially a gym junkie!!!

I just joined myfitnesspal a few minutes ago.....i'm officially a gym junkie and I love it! I've been going to the gym at 5:00am, since the begning of last month!! My days are loooong...but my health is definiately worth every minute of it!!!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• I just joined myfitnesspal a few minutes ago.....i'm officially a gym junkie and I love it! I've been going to the gym at 5:00am, since the begning of last month!! My days are loooong...but my health is definiately worth every minute of it!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :happy:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    I hear you...I don't go to the gym but I am getting used to the workouts and keep adding new things to my list...I am extremely excited to start kickboxing again and the new Zumba class on the 28th/29th....We are to get a new gym in the spring so that would be cool...well keep un the goodwork-outs..

dd
  • Ya.. I found you ! This site will help you soo soo Much ! I run/ walk four times a week with my hubby we do 4 miles at a time ! I feel so much better.. We Can do it !! We are going to be Hot babes !:smile:
  • Me too I workout for 30 minutes on my lunch then another 45 minutes in the evenings.. I just love it I have so much enery:bigsmile:
  • Me too I workout for 30 minutes on my lunch then another 45 minutes in the evenings.. I just love it I have some much enery:bigsmile:
    That's a good idea....I think I'll start working out during my lunch too!! :)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Yeah...I'm an addict as well! I go to the gym everyday for at least 2 hours. I LOVE it!!!!! Sometimes, when my body REALLY needs a day off, I will take off Sundays which are still busy with cleaning the house, doing laundry, taking out trash, etc.etc... And I feel better than I have in years. I LOVE it! And all my friends think I'm crazy but I swear that exercise is an addictive behavior! And I totally admit to being an addict!! Just glad I'm not the only one!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*