To eat or not to eat

So I decided to go to the cafe at work to get a coffee well of course the bake goods are right next to the coffee. An orange cranberry muffin was calling my name so I bought it. I log on to enter it and it is 440 calories for 1 muffin! I mean come on it is part of the fruit family isn't it? It has oranges and cranberries in it so at least it should be considered a fruit :wink: So to eat or not to eat?

Replies

• So I decided to go to the cafe at work to get a coffee well of course the bake goods are right next to the coffee. An orange cranberry muffin was calling my name so I bought it. I log on to enter it and it is 440 calories for 1 muffin! I mean come on it is part of the fruit family isn't it? It has oranges and cranberries in it so at least it should be considered a fruit :wink: So to eat or not to eat?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I say pick out the 'fruit' and you will be fine!

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok-so eat 1/4 and give the rest away. 440 for one durn muffin, after all your work, are you cwazy women!!
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Apart from fruits, it has loads of butter/fat. Think how much you will have to workout to burn those 440 cals...... n it takes only 5 minutes to munch on it.
  • I am not a big poster usually just log in my calories and leave, and you know just today I realized how great this board really is. I seriously would have ate that muffin and figured ohh well especially since this is my hungry week out of the month, but you gals have talked me out of it. I have worked too hard, and it will only be 5 mins of pleasure lol Ok I am giving it away :smile: Thanks girls!!!!